- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups M&M’s chocolate candies
Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir all ingredients except candies until soft dough forms. Stir in candies.
On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 1/4 cupfuls dough about 3 inches apart.
Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely. Store in covered container at room temperature.